Brunello Grand Tour (GT-BUS)
It’s in the passion of the people of Montalcino and in wine-making tradition passed down from generation to generation that Brunello, now considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots.
The charm of the hill on which stands Montalcino, sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, you will get in touch with its natural wholesomeness.The country, its ancient fortress and one of the best wineries reviewed journals are the main destination of our excursion.
Discover Montalcino, the beautiful Abbey of St. Antimo and beautiful surroundings. Furthermore, together with a selection of other fine wines, taste the Brunello di Montalcino, today the most popular wines in the world and holder of the title of “Italian ambassador in the world of our winemaking reality.”
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Travel by Bus GT with amplified audio system, air conditioning and all comforts
- Experts accompanying multilingual (English-French-Spanish-German-Italian).
- Guided tour of the country of Montalcino and its fortress and short break for shopping for local handicrafts and gifts
- Visit the Abbey of Saint Antimo famous for Gregorian chants
- Wine tasting at a famous winery in Montalcino reviewed in the best magazines like Wine Spectator and Decanter.
- Bites of bruschetta, meats and cheeses from Tuscany
- Possibility of buying wine at the winery Visits prices. (Shipped in almost all parts of the world)
- Stop for photos in viewpoints
- Photos of your tour
- On request shuttle service from your accommodation at the starting point of the bus at an additional cost. (No drop off)
- Days: Tuesday-Thursday
- Departure at 14:30 from Piazza Gramsci in front of the bar Lizza
- Duration of tour: 5 hours
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Price: 35 euros per person
- Children under 2 years travel free when instead of the parent, with BABY-SEAT 50% discount. 2 to 8 years 50% discount. 10% discount for the purchase of another tour.