Brunello Tour (VAN)
It’s in the passion of the people of Montalcino and in wine-making tradition passed down from generation to generation that Brunello, now considered the best wine in the world, has its ancestral roots.
The charm of the hill on which stands Montalcino, sanctuary of this wine produced from Sangiovese grapes, you will get in touch with her natural genuinità.Il country, its ancient fortress and the best wineries reviewed journals are the main half of our tour.
Great skill in the cellar, which includes a long aging in wood barrels, Brunello, holder of the title of “Italian ambassador in the world of our winemaking reality”, is now the most popular wines in the world.Opportunity to taste fine wines in the best wineries of the area and discover Montalcino, the beautiful Abbey of St. Antimo and beautiful surroundings.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Shuttle service to and from your accommodation.
- Private minivan with every comfort for up to 8 people.
- Expert bilingual English-Italian.
- Wine tasting at two renowned wineries of Montalcino reviewed in the best magazines like Wine Spectator and Decanter.
- Guided tour of the country of Montalcino and its fortress and short break for shopping for local handicrafts and gifts.
- Visit of Sant’Antimo known for the famous Gregorian chants.
- Bites of bruschetta, meats and cheeses from Tuscany.
- Possibility of buying wine at the wineries to visit rates. (Shipped in almost all parts of the world).
- Photos of your tour.
- Days: Wednesday-Friday-Sunday.
- Departure: Siena: 14:00; from San Gimignano: 13:00
- Duration of tour: 6 hours
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Price / Reservations: please ask at reception
- Discounts: discounts for groups and families.
- Promotions: 10% discount per person when booking additional tours.
- From November 1 to March 15, departure is advanced by one hour.