Florence and Uffizi Grand Tour (GT-BUS)
Florence, city of art and cultural treasures, home to painters and sculptors, writers and poets, opens its doors to all those who are keen to admire the many beauties want to join us on an itinerary specially designed for our visitors.
We will guide you on a walking tour through the most famous streets of the city where the shop windows of the big names of Italian designers are interwoven with the medieval and renaissance architecture remained intact over the centuries.Admire the grandeur of the Duomo, Piazzale Michelangelo, Piazza della Signoria, the Way of the Goldsmiths and the Ponte Vecchio with its picturesque scenery, mirror on the River Arno.
We will help you visit the Uffizi Gallery, a journey of more than four centuries, marked by the painting of the famous artists who trod the Florentine art scene from the medieval era.After the tour you can take advantage of free time to go shopping: you expect the most prestigious shops in the city and the market of San Lorenzo, with its leather products manufacturing and the many stalls to browse through, will surely capture your attention and will let you take home memories of an unforgettable experience.
THE TOUR INCLUDES:
- Travel by Bus GT sound system with audio and air conditioning and all comforts
- Guided tour of Florence
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery without expectations with an authorized guide (ticket included)
- Map of Florence and photos of the tour
- Stop for photos in viewpoints
- On request shuttle service from your accommodation to the point of departure of the bus at an additional cost. (No drop off)
- Days: Thursday
- Departure at 09:00 from Piazza Gramsci in front of the bar Lizza
- Duration of tour: full day
- Minimum number of participants: 1
- Price: 68 euros per person
- Upon request you can book the tour of Accademia Gallery at additional cost.
- Upon request you can book the tour of the Vasari Corridor at an additional cost.